S&K Quality Plumbing For All Your RPZ Valve Services
RPZ (Reverse Pressure Zone) water backflow valves are used to protect water supplies from being contaminated by water flowing back into the fresh water supply. For example, an irrigation system has the potential to allow contaminated water from the lawn to flow back into the pipes that deliver drinking water.
S&K Quality Plumbing provides full RPZ services including installation, replacement and certification.
RPZ Installation is an inclusive service that includes all parts needed for a standard installation. As each project is unique, circumstances do arise that require additional parts and or labor. If such a circumstance does occur, you will be advised prior to any work beginning and a written quote for the additional work provided.
The standard installation would include:
- Removal of existing mechanism / pipe at point of exit from structure.
- Reconfiguration of piping to accommodate installation of RPZ.
- Installation of RPZ backflow preventer with union for seasonal removal.
- Certify correct operation of RPZ after installation.
- Provide proper documentation of certification.