Do you need to drain your hot water heater? Here are the steps that you can take in order to do so!
- Turn off the gas or electricity.
- Close the cold water valve.
- Attach a hose to the drain valve, to route water into a floor drain or outdoors.
- Open the drain valve and open one hot water faucet somewhere in the house to let in air.
- When all water has drained, turn the cold water valve on and off until the water from the drain looks clear.
- Close the drain valve and the hot water faucet, open the cold water valve and restore power.
Are you looking for someone that can do plumbing for remodeling or new construction? Or do you need someone that can take care of a plumbing emergency or plumbing repair? Our professionals take care of plumbing in Little Rock, Arkansas, and can help you with whatever you may need to do.