Everyone hates when their toilet isn’t working, or when their shower makes annoying noises. These helpful tips should help keep the plumbing in your bathroom running efficiently.
- Once a week run hot water down the drain to help keep it free-flowing.
- Repair leaky faucets to avoid further damage to the fixtures and faucets.
- Tubs and showers should be fitted with strainers that catch hair and soap chips. Clean the strainers regularly.
- To remove unsightly mineral deposits on your shower head, put one cup of vinegar in a plastic bag and place it over the shower head. Hold it in place with a twist tie and let stand overnight. In the morning, remove the bag and wipe off the mineral deposits with a damp cloth.
- Do not use your toilet as a wastebasket. Do not flush facial tissue, cotton balls, make-up pads, sanitary products or diapers as they do not dissolve and can clog the lines. Keep a trash container in each bathroom and toss these items away.
Are you looking for someone that can do plumbing for remodeling or new construction? Or do you need someone that can take care of a plumbing emergency or plumbing repair? Our professionals take care of plumbing in Little Rock, Arkansas, and can help you with whatever you may need to do.