Summer is on its way and we need to make sure that we’re actually going to be able to get things in order. What can you do in order to make sure that your plumbing is going to work the way that you want it to? Here are some tips that can help you out.
- A twice-a-year application of root destroyer can slow down the growth of roots in your drain line. Simply pour the recommended dosage into your toilet bowl and flush the product into the line.
- Check all faucets and hose bibs to make sure water flows freely. If an outdoor faucet is barely dripping or if there is leakage the first time the hose is turned on, a pipe may have cracked and needs to be repaired.
- Check for birds’ nests that may have been built in plumbing vent pipes, like the ones from the dryer to the outside.
- Ensure yard drains, gutters and downspouts are free of leaves and debris.
- Remove leaves and debris from window wells.
- Septic tanks should be inspected and pumped every three to five years to help prevent costly replacement of the filter field.
If you’re looking for someone to take care of your plumbing in Little Rock, Arkansas, you’ve come to the right place. Our company deals with plumbing repair, plumbing emergencies, and a wide variety of other plumbing issues. So, the next time you need water pipe repair, give us a call and we’ll help you out.