It’s summer! Here are some things that you want to keep in mind when it comes to taking care of your summer plumbing.
- If you’re vacationing away from your home for several days, turn down your water heater to save energy. It’s also important to know that the average life of a water heater is anywhere from 8-11 years old.
- While you’re entertaining family and friends with cookouts and get-togethers, make sure these foods don’t end up down your drain.
- Make sure you give your washing machine a break and visually inspect the hoses and machine. The lifetime of a rubber washing machine hose should be replaced approximately every 3 years.
- Water your lawn at the right time! It’s suggested that the best time to water lawns and landscapes is in the early morning and evening, after the sun goes down.
- If you have a sprinkler system, we suggest that you visually inspect the irrigation system for leaks and clogged or broken sprinkler heads. Additionally, make sure all sprinklers are aimed away from sidewalks, driveways, and roads to reduce the waste of water.
If you’re looking for someone to take care of your plumbing in Little Rock, Arkansas, you’ve come to the right place. Our company deals with plumbing repair, plumbing emergencies, and a wide variety of other plumbing issues. So, the next time you need water pipe repair, give us a call and we’ll help you out.