Toilets Plumbing Repairs and Options
Of all the plumbing problems, the most unpleasant has to be the ones that occur in the bathroom. Clogged toilets and drains full of hair are among the most common toilet, sink and shower plumbing problems.
Here are a few things you should know as you prepare to face a toilet plumbing repair:
- If your sink plumbing is working fine, it’s probably a clog in your toilet trap.
- If your sink is draining slowly, you may have a more serious issue, in which you should call S&K Quality Plumbing.
- Clogs are often the result of facial tissue or some other product that wasn’t designed to disintegrate like toilet paper.
- The clog could be a toy, sock or some other object.
- Using a plunger can probably give you temporary relief, but if the clogs recur often, call S&K Quality Plumbing.
Contact S&K Quality Plumbing for expert help with your toilet, urinal, shower or sink plumbing issues, or any plumbing problem.
Are You Ready for a High-tech Bathroom?
Manufacturers including Delta®, Kohler® and others are pushing toilet, urinal, sink and shower plumbing technology to new levels. Some of which have been driven by ecological concerns and legislation, such as low-flow showerheads and toilets that help us conserve water.
Some of the innovations going on in the world of bathroom fixtures include:
- Toilets with automated flushing, heated seats, mechanically controlled seats and lids, bidet-like features
- Showers featuring computer programming to control temperature, water pressure and spray type, personalizing the shower experience.
Contact S&K Quality Plumbing today to learn more about upgrading your sink, shower and toilet plumbing features.