Shower heads develop uneven spray when the holes become clogged with mineral deposits from the water.
To clean your shower head:
- Unscrew swivel ball nut – you will need adjustable wrench or channel-type pliers. (Hint: to protect the finish from scratches, first wrap the jaws of the tool with masking tape.)
- Unscrew collar nut from shower head.
- Gently clean the outlet and inlet holes of the shower head using a thin wire.
- Flush the head with clean water.
- You may want to soak the shower head in vinegar overnight to remove mineral deposits. Reassemble the showerhead.