If you have a plumbing emergency, you may be in a state of panic when it happens. When you call the professional that does plumbing in Little Rock, Arkansas, that is coming to do your plumbing repair, here’s what they will need to know.
- What sort of repair needs to be done; is it toilet repair, or is it something that may take more work, like a pipe that has burst?
- Do you know where the turn off valve is for your water, and have you turned it off?
- Has any water damage occurred yet, or did you catch it before it happened? Sometimes, if you catch a clogged up drain fast enough, you can prevent a lot of damage from happening in your home.
- Where is the emergency located? They’re going to need different tools for water pipe repair than if they have to come and fix your sump pump.
- Is there any immediate danger that may be associated with the emergency? This could include electrical wires and a whole mess of other issues.
- Your name, address, phone number, and who is going to be home when the plumber comes in to take care of the problem at hand.
An emergency can be very stressful, but if you are careful and you call as soon as you can after it happens, you can save yourself a lot of money and a lot of mess.